Forms of cooperation
Faculty of Chemistry is a worldwide known research and educational center in all fields of modern chemistry and chemical technology along with extensive pedagogical work, fundamental research and applied research work are carried out at the department today.
The largest Russian and foreign companies and firms are active in cooperation with the faculty widely using a huge potential of its graduates, research and technical developments, optimizing various technological processes and solving their individual scientific and technological problems in creating new products and technologies.
Nowadays Faculty of Chemistry concentrate on:
- close relation between latest scientific achievements and industry
- incorporation of new developments into production;
- analysis and solution of problems arising in the production process;
- optimization of existing and functioning technological processes;
- creation and studying of new resource and energy saving chemical, technological and biotechnological processes;
- analysis and modeling of promising industrial processes on pilot equipment;
- creation of semi-industrial equipment for improving the techniques and work regulation;
- training managers and technologists of different production enterprises in accordance with enterprise requirements;
- studying of staff for companies and firms in all fields of chemistry and chemical technology.
Faculty of Chemistry of Moscow State University has large possibilities and practice in cooperation with various Russian and foreign companies.
Our scientific interests include:
- Investigations and testing based on modern techniques in a large variety of fields.
- Joint research.
- Different education programs (students, PhD, specialists).
- Analytical information about current situation in chemical and technological processes and/or demands according to domestic regulations.
- Testing of your products to evaluate their fit to current technical and technological processes and/or demands according to domestic regulations/
- Organization of joint laboratories and scientific centers.
As an example we could suggest several ways for cooperation:
- Development or deep modification of complex teaching programs specifically interesting for your company. Your specialists may take part in their development and further testing of the students successfully passed such courses.
- Research work together with your company or on demand of your company.
- Development new technologies and technological processes.
At present Faculty carries out work in the following directions:
- obtaining new modern materials for industry;
- purifying of tap water and industrial wastes;
- catalysts for oil and gas chemistry;
- new materials on the base of foam graphite;
- latest technologies in the fields of biochemistry and combinatorial chemistry;
- development and experimental production of modern sensors;
- new polymer materials with unusual properties
These are just some of the possible ways for cooperation between your company and our Faculty. We will certainly be interested to discuss any proposals from your side (sales, HR, PR and R&D divisions)
To start cooperation sign a:
- Confidentiality Agreement (for further open discussion) (see attached file)
- Contract (conclusions, time table, payment conditions, and other details) (see attached file)
Cost, time, further publication, patent rights and other questions are the matter for discussion in each case.
You can sign the contract directly with Chemical Faculty or with Moscow State University (as an example in case of the large contract for several years, government project and others).
We are looking forward to the long-term mutually advantageous cooperation and we will be glad to see you among our reliable business partners.
Dr. Michael Gerasimov
Faculty of Chemistry
Director of Science Department
Tel./Fax: +7-495-939 4888