Lyudmila Ivanovna Ryabova (b. 1950)
INORGANIC CHEMISTRY DIVISION
LABORATORY OF PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY OF
SPECIAL COURSE: BASIC SOLID STATE
Graduated from the Physics Department of Moscow State University (1974);
Ph.D. (1979); Dr.Sci. (1994).
RESEARCH ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS:
physics of semiconductors and insulators. Physics of narrow gap
semiconductors based on A4B6 compounds.
PHONE: (095) 939-1151
- B.A. Akimov, N.B. Brandt, D.R. Khokhlov and L.I. Ryabova.
- Local Metastable State in A4B6. Int.Conf. on Narrow Gap Semicond.
(Maryland, USA, 1989). Abstracts, p. E6.
- B.A. Akimov, S.O. Klimonskiy and L.I. Ryabova.
- Long term relaxation processes, induced by electric field in dielectric
phase of Pb1-xSnxTe(In) alloys. In: The structure and properties of A4B6
compounds. (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1990), p. 106-113.
- B.A. Akimov, V.P. Zlomanov, L.I. Ryabova and D.R. Khokhlov.
- Perspective materials for IR-optoelectronics on base of the A4B6
compounds. Vysokochistye Veschestva N 6, 22 (1991).