Alexander Petrovich Mozhaev (b. 1948)
INORGANIC CHEMISTRY DIVISION
SPECIAL COURSE: PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL
BASES OF CRYOCHEMICAL SYNTHESIS OF HIGH-TEMPERATURE SUPERCONDUCTORS
OCCUPATION: Leading research fellow. Graduated from the Chemistry
Department of Moscow State University (1971); Ph.D. (1975); Dr.Sci. (1988).
RESEARCH ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS:
inorganic chemistry, inorganic materials science. Development of synthesis
methods for oxide ceramic materials with special electrical and magnetic
PHONE: (095) 939-4606
- Yu.D. Tretyakov, N.N. Oleynikov and A.P. Mozhaev.
- The foundations of cryochemical technology. (High School, Moscow,
- I.E. Graboi, A.P. Mozhaev and Yu.D. Tretyakov.
- Comparison of chemical homogeneity of composites prepared by different
methods by electrical conductivity method. Neorgan.Mater. N 4, 870
- A.B. Kulakov, A.M. Tesker, B.R. Churagulov and A.P. Mozhaev.
- Physico-chemical analysis of cryocrystallization processes in aqua
solutions of Y, Ba, Cu nitrates and their mixtures. Zh.Neorgan.Khimii
37, 2137 (1992) (in Russian).
- S.V. Chernyaev, M.M. Kudra and A.P. Mozhaev.
- Cation and oxygen nonstoichiometry of bismuth HTSC (review).
Zh.Neorg.Khimii 40, 571 (1993).
- A.P. Mozhaev and S.V. Chernyaev.
- Oxygen diffusion in Y2Ba3CuO(6+x) ceramics. J.Mater.Chem. 4,