Anatoly Ivanovich Kamenev (b. 1933)
ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY DIVISION
LABORATORY OF ELECTROCHEMICAL METHODS
SPECIAL COURSE: ELECTROCHEMICAL METHODS
The head of laboratory, Associate Professor. Graduated from the Chemistry
Department of Moscow State University (1956); Ph.D. (1966).
RESEARCH ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS:
fundamental studies of electro-analytical chemistry, trace and environmental
analysis, electochemical devices, sensors and detectors, automatization of
- V.A. Demin, M.Ya. Drapkin, A.I. Kamenev.
- The use of a microcomputer for the estimation of the quality of glassy
carbon electrodes in stripping chronopontiometry. Zh.Anal.Khim.
45, 119 (1990) (in Russian).
- I.I. Manulis, A.I. Kamenev, L.G. Mozgovoi, I.P. Viter.
- The automatization of pH-metric analysis. Zh.Anal.Khim. 45,
1152 (1990) (in Russian).
- N.A. Surova, A.I. Kamenev, N.A. Groshenko.
- Polarographic determination of lead and bismuth in thin ferrite-garnet
films. Zh.Anal.Khim. 45, 2026 (1990) (in Russian).