ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY DIVISION
LABORATORY OF KINETIC METHODS
FUNDAMENTAL COURSE OF ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
PHONE: (095) 939-3346
Dr. Inga F. Dolmanova, Associate Professor, Division of Analytical Chemistry, Dept.of Chemistry, Moscow State University. Born in 1934 in Russia. M.S. (with honor) from Moscow State University (1957). Ph.D. from the named University (1964), title of her doctoral research was "Application of Kinetic Methods for Determination of Cu, Co, and Ni Traces in Semiconductors and Pure Substances". Associate Professor (1967). She has over 180 publications; 20 doctoral students had worked and obtained their Ph.D. under her supervision.RESEARCH ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS:
Catalytic and enzymatic methods of analysis, applied for determination of trace amounts of metal ions and organic compounds. Lately Dr.Dolmanova's interest has been mostly associated with conjugated systems in catalytic methods, action of enzyme effectors, and catalytic reactions in the presence of solid supports.
1. Shekhovtsova T.N., Remizova A.A., Chumakova A.I., Dolmanova I.F., Sokolov Yu.I. Method of Determination of Inorganic Anions - Inhibitors of Superoxide Dismutase. Zh.Analit.Khimii, 1994. V.49. N7. P.730-735.
2. Shekhovtsova T.N., Chernetskaya S.V., Nikolskaya E.B., Dolmanova I.F. Test Method for the Determination of Mercury at a Level of Maximum Permissible Concentration with the Use of Immobilized Peroxidase. Zh.Analit.Khim.. 1994. V.49. N8. P.862-867.
3. Shekhovtsova T.N., Chernetskaya S.V., Belkova N.V, Dolmanova I.F. Test Method for the Determination of Mercury at a Level of Maximum Permissible Concentration with the Use of Paper-Immobilized Peroxidase. Zh.Analit.Khim. 1995. V. 50. N5. P. 489-493.
4. Mizgunova U.M., Zolotova G.A., Dolmanova I.F. Enzymatic Method for Determination of Ethanol and Methanol with Spectrophotometric Detection of the Rate of the Process. Analyst. 1996. V.121. P.431-433.
5. Budanova N.A., Zolotova G.A., Smirnova E.B., Dolmanova I.F. Kinetic Method for Amines Determination. Zh.Analit.Khim., 1997. V. 52. N1. P.104-109.