Laboratory of Thermochemistry
of the division of PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY
Lev N. Sidorov, Dr.Sci, Professor
- head of the laboratory since 1988
- Olga V. Boltalina, Ph.D., Senior researcher
- Andrei Ya. Borshchevskii, Ph.D., Senior researcher
- Raisa M. Varouchtchenko, Dr.Sci., Leading Scientist
- Victor P. Kolesov, Professor, Head Scientist
- Mikhail V. Korobov, Professor, Head scientist
- Alla S. Monaenkova, Ph.D., Senior researcher
- Evgenii V. Skokan, Ph.D., Senior researcher
- Norbert S. Chilingarov, Ph.D., Senior researcher
- Combustion calorimetry of cyclic, halogen-organic and inorganic compounds.
- Solution calorimetry of chlorides and oxides of alkaline-earth and
- Adiabatic calorimetry in the range 360-5 K. Measurements of heat capacity
and heat of phase transitions.
- Mass-spectrometric study of transition metal fluorides. Reaction with
- Study of fullerenes and their halogen derivatives: heats of formation,
ion-molecular equilibria in vapor. Electron affinity, affinity to atomic
fluorine and its anion. Study of phase transitions in fullerene crystals and
systems with alkali metals.
Phone: (095) 939-1240
List of other divisions and laboratories of the Chemistry Department
Home Page of the Chemistry Department