Laboratory of (pre)concentration
of the division of ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
The Laboratory was founded by Prof. Ivan M. Gibalo in 1970. Professor
Yuri A. Zolotov is the head of
the Laboratory since 1980. Currently, Nikolai M. Kuz'min is a second
Professor at the Laboratory.
- Nikolai M. Kuz'min, Dr.Sci., Professor
- Stanislava G. Dmitrienko, Ph.D.,
- Igor V. Pletnev, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist
- Grigory I. Tsysin, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist
- Tatjana I. Tikhomirova, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist
- Valentina I. Fadeeva, Ph.D.,
- Tatjana V. Rodionova, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Nina A. Pasekova, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Irina I. Torocheshnikova, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Elena I. Morosanova, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Kirill V. Nikitin, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Igor P. Efimov, Ph.D., Research Scientist
- Larisa N. Pyatkova, Junior Research Scientist
- Lubov V. Bogacheva, Engineer
- Nadezhda M. Sorokina, Junior Research Scientist
- The group of Dr. Dmitrienko (Stanislava Dmitrienko, Larisa Pyatkova
and postgraduate student Elena Myshak) is studying the sorption properties
of polyurethane foams. The work concerns with elaboration of the
sorption spectroscopy and test methods for the determination of inorganic
and organic compounds, especially with relation to environmental analysis.
- The group of Dr. Pletnev (Igor Pletnev, Nina Pasekova, Irina
Torocheshnikova, post-graduate students Irina Lyutikova and Vladimir
Melnikov) is dealing with analytical applications of host-guest complex
chemistry. The group is studying and designing novel hosts suitable for
binding, extraction, and membrane transport of organic compounds, with
special attention to those of biological interest (amines, amino acids,
saccharides, etc.). This work is going in close contact with electro-chemists
(ion-selective electrodes; the group of Dr. Svedene of our Electrochemical
Laboratory) and synthetic chemists (the groups of Prof. Formanovsky from
the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Moscow, and Dr. Baukin from Institute
of Physiologically Active Compounds). Another part of current research
concerns with application of molecular mechanics calculation for studying
selectivity of analytical reagents and inorganic stereochemistry, in general.
- The group of Dr. Tsysin (Grigory Tsysin, Nadegda Sorokina and
Lubov Bogachova) is working on the development of theory and methods of
dynamic sorption preconcentration of elements. This means: choice and
synthesis of high efficiently sorbents for dynamic preconcentration;
working out sensitive flow methods of FAAS, FAFS, ICP-AES, X-ray
determination of toxic elements in waters, soils, food-stuffs, rare earth
and noble metals in rocks, alloys, technological solutions using on-line
- The group of Dr. Morosanova is dealing with continuous-flow analysis
and sorption test methods.
The laboratory is also studying complexation of vetal ions with silica-bound
organic ligands (Dr. Tikhomirova and Dr. Fadeeva), use of these sorbents
in various methods for sorption preconcentration of vetal ions and some
organic compounds (phenols, amines).
- Yu.A. Zolotov, N.M. Kuz'min. Preconcentration of trace elements.
Elsvier: Amsterdam-Oxford-N.Y.-Tokyo. 1990. 372 pp.
- Macrocyclic Compounds in Analytical Chemistry. Ed. by
Yu.A. Zolotov and N.M. Kuz'min. Moscow, Nauka: 1993. 319 pp. (Separate
chapters were written by I. Pletnev, S. Dmitrienko, N. Pasekova and
E. Morosanova, I. Torocheshnikova; English translation is currently
- N.M. Kuz'min, I.V. Kubrakova.
- Microwave sample preparation. Zh.Analit.Khimii 51, N 1, 38-41 (1996).
- S.G. Dmitrienko, O.A. Kosyreva, V.K. Runov, Yu.A. Zolotov.
- Utilization of Polyurethane Foams in sorption-photometric Analysis.
Mendeleev Commun. N 2, p. 75-77 (1991).
- S.G. Dmitrienko, E.N. Myshak, V.K. Runov, Yu.A. Zolotov.
- Photometric Determination of Phenols with Polyurethane Foams.
Chem.Anal (Warsaw) 40, N 1, 291-298 (1995).
- I.I. Torocheshnikova, I.V. Pletnev, A.A. Formanovsky, I.V. Mikhura,
and Yu.A. Zolotov.
- Extraction and determination of benzylamine with dicyclohexyl-18-crown-6
and N3O3-macrocycle. Zh.Analit.Khimii 47, N 6, 1053-1057 (1992).
- N.V. Shvedene, M.Yu. Nemilova, V.V. Kovalev, E.A. Shokova, A.K. Rozov
and I.V. Pletnev.
- Ion-selective electrodes based on p-1-adamantylcalixarene ionophores
for the determination of amino compounds. Sensors and Actuators:
B. Chemical B17, B26-B27 (1995).
- I.V. Pletnev.
- Metal ion complexes of 1,4,7-triazacyclononane and its aminoalkyl
derivatives. Analysis of chelate rings fusion and molecular mechanics study.
Can.J.Chem. 72, 1404-1411 (1994).
- G.I. Tsysin, E.M. Sedykh, L.N. Bannykh, N.M. Sorokina, Yu.A. Zolotov.
- Flow sorption-atomic-absorption determination of metals in natural
waters and solutions. Zh.Anal.Khimii 50, 72-78 (1995).
- I.A. Kovalev, G.I. Tsysin, Yu.A. Zolotov.
- Dynamic Sorption Preconcentration of Platinum Metals. Mendeleev
Commun. N 3, 111-112 (1995).
- I. Kubrakova, T. Kudinova, A. Formanovsky, N. Kuz'min, G. Tsysin,
- Determination of Chromium(III) and Chromium(VI) in River Water by
Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry after Sorption Preconcentration
in a Microwave Field. Analyst 119, 2477-2480 (1994).
- T.I. Tikhomirova, V.I. Fadeeva and G.V. Kudryavtsev.
- Complex formation of ruthenium(IV) and osmium(VIII) with
1,10-phenantroline on the surface of silica sorbents. Anal.Chim.Acta
257, 109-116 (1992).
Phone: 7(095) 939-5564
List of other divisions and laboratories of the Chemistry Department
Home Page of the Chemistry Department